THE INDIGENOUS ISRAELITE CHILD & FAMILY COURT SERVICES FAMILIES CAN DEPEND ON!
The National Indigenous Israelite Child/Family Protection Services Supervised Safehouse Condominium & Residential Daycare Developments Union Inc THE NATIONAL CIVILIAN CHARTER HUMAN RIGHTS LAW REINFORCEMENT AUTHORITY ORGANIZATION
Register all complaints against The Children’s Aid Society: ChildFamilyProtectionServices@Gmail.com
We Prosecute Unlawful CAS Workers who Illegally Kidnap Innocent Children without warrants.
We know that the CAS’ legal action can be very unlawful & overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing families & single Mothers’ help in fighting against any unlawful actions/charter human rights violations committed against families by the CAS. If you don’t understand your options, just ask, and we will work with you to find an solution that is best for the family/mother/child according to The Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms.
We take step by step Processes to Excecute Charter Human Rights Violations Lawsuits against CAS when they violate Child/Family/Mothers Rights
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding of the law and your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a path to successfully have your child/children returned to your care asap.
Get Started Today
Don’t wait! Contact us for a free phone consultation. Let us help you figure out what your best next steps are. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get your children saved from the unknown dangers of strangers/undesirable foster parents (who are in many cases non convicted pedophiles/ unregistered sex offenders & homosexuals) and have the child/children returned to your family custody/care.
THE NATIONAL CIVILIAN HUMAN RIGHTS LAW REINFORCEMENT UNION
The National Civilian Charter Human Rights Law Reinforcement Authority Organization Purposes
The National Cilvilan Charter Human Rights Law Reinforcement Authority Unions’ primary purpose & objective is to organize & execute the official Reimplemention of Family Rights Especially Mother’s & Children’s Right’s according to The Canadian Charter of Rights Freedoms while acting as The Civilian Charter Human Rights Judiciary Justice Department. We are re-establishing Mandatory Intervention / Prosecution of Kidnappers / Unlawful Children’s Aid Society Workers attempting to kidnap children without warrant / Abusive Foster Parents / Criminal Pedophile Child Trafficking Organizations (like CAS) & all offenders in Direct Violations of Human Rights Law / Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms. We are The Civilians Human Rights Law Reinforcement Commission & Political Organization of Child & Family Protection Institutions Executing Lawful Legal Court Ordered Resolutions & Financial Class Action Lawsuit Restitutions to suffering unlawfully seperated families Unlimited.
Introducing The National Civilian Charter Human Rights Reclamation Authority, Executing Civilian Reinstatement/Reinforcement of Charter Rights & Freedoms Law, Family Law & Child & Family Protection Justification Services Diligently Prosecuting The Children’s Aid Society who is being Exposed as a Secret Child Trafficking Circle Operating unlawful, unjustified injustices against our children, families & single mothers within our Jurisdiction of Lawful Civilian Prosecution according to The Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms with Punishment upon Convictions of offenders. We are Reinstating mandatory Conditions of Family Retention of Child Custody in all cases where Non-Abused, Non Injured, Non Neglected, Non Malnourished Children who are not being exposed to any confirmed/proven immediate dangers in their homes are concerned in Recognition of The Legal Right of The Custodial Biological Parent who by law is innocent of all allegations/accusations made against them by The CAS (which are many times false) while Legally Executing Intervention To Stop The Alleged Child Trafficking Children’s Aid Society is suspected of. We are in the process of executing Immediate Dismemberment & Class Action Lawsuits Against The CAS, Furthermore Incorporating:
The National Child/Family Protection Services Safehouses / Condominiums & Residential Daycare Developments Union Inc.
THE NATIONAL CIVILIAN HUMAN RIGHTS LAW REINFORCEMENT AUTHORITY & JUSTICES INSTITUTION OF FAMILY & CHILD PROTECTION RESIDENCES INCORPORATED
The immediate objectives & purposes of The National Civilian Human Rights Law Reinforcement Authority & Justice Institution of Family & Child Protection Residences Incorporated (The National Civilians Human Rights Law Reinforcement Commission & Organization of Family & Child Protection Institutions of Lawful Justified Family Resolutions, Legal Restitution & Family Charter Rights Class Action Lawsuit Financial Retributions Organization) aka THE NATIONAL POPULATIONS’ POLITICAL LEADERSHIP PARTY FOR HUMAN RIGHTS & FREEDOMS RESTORATION, RACIAL EQUALITY, SOCIAL JUSTICE REINFORCEMENT is to reimplement & reinforce Family/Civilian Charter Rights & Freedoms Restoration including biological/custodial parent’s & children’s Rights & Freedoms according to The Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms. Our Mission is to intervene & prevent the ongoing cases of unlawful injustices being forced upon our families & children that have had their Charter Rights Violated by corrupt child protection services like The Children’s Aid Society who has continuously violated families & children’s Charter Rights & Freedoms by kidnapping newborn babies at birth from the hospital without warrant or parental consent without any reasonable justification or confirmation of false allegations claimed without merit, kidnapping our children & placing our precious, beloved innocent babies & children with complete strangers who are many times undercover pedophiles & suspected child abusers themselves, kidnapping children & leaving mothers & families with no way to monitor the daily & nightly safety & well being of our own children without any confirmed accusations against the (innocent until proven guilty) parents at all while unqualified workers rely on false allegations made by unreliable sources as they relentlessly commit child trafficking offences against our innocent children displacing our newborn babies without warrant to to the potential dangers of unknown destinations under the full exposure to complete strangers & unknown foster parents without any biological parental conviction to justify the initial dismemberment / taking of the child from the biological custodial parents’ home, which are all direct violations against the family’s Charter Rights & Freedoms while directly committing the crime of kidnapping / child trafficking. Furthermore, individuals that work for organizations (such as The corrupted Children’s Aid Society) that operate under those criminal circumstances without warrant / without proof of child abuse/injury or proof of child endangerment or neglect must be prosecuted according to criminal law enforcement without hesitation to protect the Family & Parents Charter Rights & Freedoms & to ensure the definite unquestionable safety of the innocent traumatized children being kidnapped & unlawfully violated without any justification at all. That’s where The National Civilian Human Rights Law Reinforcement Authority & Justice Institution of Family & Child Protection Residences Incorporated intervenes with the unlawful actions of the child protection services organizations representatives’ unlawful corrupt criminal actions by taking the necessary measures to prevent & protect families & children from being victimized by the unlawful actions of the corrupt children’s aid services worker backed up by overruling law enforcement authority ensuring the children stay home safely with their biological custodial parent until the Children Aid Society has a custody intervention warrant from a Family Law Courthouse that has proven child abuse/endangerment/injury or neglect has been confirmed on behalf of the biological custodial parent justifying the child’s removal from the home without parental consent, but furthermore providing the biological legal custodial parent/family with the immediate option to have their child brought to the immediate safety of a 24hr Mother/family accessible family & child protection residence where qualified staff members, caregivers, counsellors & parents together can supervise, monitor, care for & REASSURE the immediate safety & well being of the infant or child being addressed in the custody intervention warrant as this process will immediately remove the doubts and fears of family members who have repeatedly reported unlawful Charter Rights Violations being committed against their families after being ripped away from their children unlawfully & witnessing our innocent children being unlawfully taken from a mothers sole parental motherly care without any justice or charter rights reinforcement options being addressed at all, which we can all agree is every parent/families worst nightmare not being able locate & reassure ourselves & concerned family members of the child’s confirmed safety, well being & 24hr accessible location for immediate supervised parent/child interaction within the monitored safety of The Family & Child Protection Residences we are requiring government assistance to help us implement as a mandatory option for families who are faced with custody intervention warrants. This is our Mission, rather than allowing the unlawful victimization of innocent families while our Charter Rights & freedoms are being violated without justification by The corrupted kidnapping & child disappearing acts that organizations like The Children’s Aid Society is well known for. Ultimately, This Family & Child Protection Supervised Residences Organization will ensure the families & children facing the very unfortunate situation of lawful child custody intervention circumstances are lawfully & served Charter Rights & Freedoms with Justice without violating the families’ Charter Rights & Freedoms once & for all, which is desperately needed in our society & The National Civilian Human Rights Law Reinforcement & Justices Institution of Family & Child Protection Residences Incorporated is making these necessary implications our mission to accomplish for our future families & children, as responsible, loving & caring biological parents reclaiming our Charter Rights & Freedoms while protecting our children from all strangers unconditionally & eliminating potential dangers our children are being exposed to behind some strangers closed doors unconditionally… Thank You
Furthermore all Individuals who have committed or commit violations against any families Charter Rights & Freedoms without warrant/proof of parental wrongdoing while operating unlawfully (under Organizations like The Children’s Aid) in Direct Violations of Charter Rights Laws we will address with investigation which may result in lawful citizens arrests being made by The National Civilian Human Rights Law Reinforcement & Justices Institution until local law enforcement authorities arrive to charge the offending individuals.
Furthermore “The National Civilians Human Rights Law Reinforcement Commission & The Organization of Family & Child Protection Institutions of Lawful Justified Family Resolutions, Legal Restitution & Family Charter Rights Class Action Lawsuit Financial Retributions Organization” is Introducing this Documentation as The Civilian/Family Charter Rights & Freedoms Reinforcement Constitution Implementation, Instituting The National Authority of Civilian/Family Rights Reclamation of Family Law / Family Protection with Lawful Reinforcement Justification over unlawful actions committed by individuals working under corrupt organizations like The Children’s Aid Society to prevent further violations against our families within lawful means to arrest offenders/violators of our Charter Rights especially after being confirming Specific Children’s Aid Societies now being exposed as Secret Child Trafficking/Pedophile Circles Disclosed within our Jurisdiction of Lawful Prosecution with Punishment only upon Convictions of alleged offenders being Reinstated with mandatory Conditions by Law for suspected individuals to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in Recognition of Executing Intervention to Stop The Unwarranted Child Trafficking corrupted Children’s Aid Organizations in Immediate Dismemberment & Class Action Lawsuits Unlimited, Incorporating Family Protection & Safehouse Condominium Complex Residential Childcare Developments Nationwide to combat the criminal / child abuse elements addressed in this Legal Document.
CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 (80)
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
Rights and freedoms in Canada
1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
Democratic rights of citizens
3. Every citizen of Canada has the right to vote in an election of members of the House of Commons or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.
Marginal note:Maximum duration of legislative bodies
4. (1) No House of Commons and no legislative assembly shall continue for longer than five years from the date fixed for the return of the writs at a general election of its members. (81)
Marginal note:Continuation in special circumstances
(2) In time of real or apprehended war, invasion or insurrection, a House of Commons may be continued by Parliament and a legislative assembly may be continued by the legislature beyond five years if such continuation is not opposed by the votes of more than one-third of the members of the House of Commons or the legislative assembly, as the case may be. (82)
Marginal note:Annual sitting of legislative bodies
5. There shall be a sitting of Parliament and of each legislature at least once every twelve months. (83)
Marginal note:Mobility of citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Marginal note:Rights to move and gain livelihood
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to
(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.
Marginal note:Affirmative action programs
(4) Subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.
Life, liberty and security of person
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
Marginal note:Search or seizure
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
Marginal note:Detention or imprisonment
9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
Marginal note:Arrest or detention
10. Everyone has the right on arrest or detention
(a) to be informed promptly of the reasons therefor;
(b) to retain and instruct counsel without delay and to be informed of that right; and
(c) to have the validity of the detention determined by way of habeas corpus and to be released if the detention is not lawful.
Marginal note:Proceedings in criminal and penal matters
11. Any person charged with an offence has the right
(a) to be informed without unreasonable delay of the specific offence;
(b) to be tried within a reasonable time;
(c) not to be compelled to be a witness in proceedings against that person in respect of the offence;
(d) to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal;
(e) not to be denied reasonable bail without just cause;
(f) except in the case of an offence under military law tried before a military tribunal, to the benefit of trial by jury where the maximum punishment for the offence is imprisonment for five years or a more severe punishment;
(g) not to be found guilty on account of any act or omission unless, at the time of the act or omission, it constituted an offence under Canadian or international law or was criminal according to the general principles of law recognized by the community of nations;
(h) if finally acquitted of the offence, not to be tried for it again and, if finally found guilty and punished for the offence, not to be tried or punished for it again; and
(i) if found guilty of the offence and if the punishment for the offence has been varied between the time of commission and the time of sentencing, to the benefit of the lesser punishment.
Marginal note:Treatment or punishment
12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
13. A witness who testifies in any proceedings has the right not to have any incriminating evidence so given used to incriminate that witness in any other proceedings, except in a prosecution for perjury or for the giving of contradictory evidence.
14. A party or witness in any proceedings who does not understand or speak the language in which the proceedings are conducted or who is deaf has the right to the assistance of an interpreter.
Marginal note:Equality before and under law and equal protection and benefit of law
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
Marginal note:Affirmative action programs
(2) Subsection (1) does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability. (84)
Enforcement of guaranteed rights and freedoms
24. (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
Marginal note:Exclusion of evidence bringing administration of justice into disrepute
(2) Where, in proceedings under subsection (1), a court concludes that evidence was obtained in a manner that infringed or denied any rights or freedoms guaranteed by this Charter, the evidence shall be excluded if it is established that, having regard to all the circumstances, the admission of it in the proceedings would bring the administration of justice into disrepute.
Marginal note:Aboriginal rights and freedoms not affected by Charter
25. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed so as to abrogate or derogate from any aboriginal, treaty or other rights or freedoms that pertain to the aboriginal peoples of Canada including
(a) any rights or freedoms that have been recognized by the Royal Proclamation of October 7, 1763; and
(b) any rights or freedoms that now exist by way of land claims agreements or may be so acquired. (94)
Marginal note:Other rights and freedoms not affected by Charter
26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada.
Marginal note:Multicultural heritage
27. This Charter shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with the preservation and enhancement of the multicultural heritage of Canadians.
Marginal note:Rights guaranteed equally to both sexes
28. Notwithstanding anything in this Charter, the rights and freedoms referred to in it are guaranteed equally to male and female persons.
Marginal note:Rights respecting certain schools preserved
29. Nothing in this Charter abrogates or derogates from any rights or privileges guaranteed by or under the Constitution of Canada in respect of denominational, separate or dissentient schools.
34. This Part may be cited as the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Our Organization’s President, Mr. Miller came up with this Foundation after witnessing a high percentage of the population of single mothers & innocent children in several impoverished, low income communities, have their human rights & charter rights & freedoms severely violated by the immoral, unlawful, unwarranted, illegal actions of The Children’s Aid Societies of Suspected Child Trafficking Organizations who have been allowed by corrupt law enforcement procedures which has resulted with our innocent children being unlawfully kidnapped from our homes, elementary schools, daycare’s & even taken directly from hospitals immediately after our children’s’ birth to be taken without warrant or consent to reside in the potential dangers of unknown strangers who too many times are child abusers, sex offenders & pedophiles themselves, directly violating the parent / family’s Charter Rights & Freedoms which is unacceptable, traumatizing physically & psychologically & also a form of terrorism which must be put to an immediate stop as we are now providing more lawful solutions nationwide with the assistance of National Government co-operation assisting The National Civilian Human Rights Law Reinforcement Authority & Justice Institution of Family & Child Protection Residences Incorporated with legal intervention authority in accordance with The International United Nations Human Rights Commission standards we also follow as our model Institution reinforcement.
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,
Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,
Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
The traditional child welfare or child protection service of the organization completes investigations in circumstances of child abuse and neglect when children and youth are under the age of sixteen. The goal of the service is to ensure the safety of children while also supporting the natural family and whenever possible, keeping children and parents together. To this end, counselling support and alternative placements are available when necessary.
Ontario’s Child and Family Services Act (CFSA) provides for a broad range of services for families and children, including those who are victims or suspected victims of child abuse or neglect. A paramount objective of the Act to is promote the best interests, protection and the well being of children. Furthermore, the Act recognizes that each of us has a responsibility for the welfare of children.
The Act places special reporting responsibilities on professionals whose work involves children. However, it states clearly that members of the public also have the obligation to report promptly to a Children’s Aid Society if they believe that a child is, or may be, in need of protection. The Act defines the term, “child in need of protection” and describes what circumstances must be reported to the Children’s Aid Society. Please report, to our agency, any concerns you may have regarding a child’s safety in our community at 519-941-1530.
The following non-legal definitions describe what might constitute a situation which could require reporting to the agency and warrant child protection intervention:
a. non-accidental infliction of physical harm
c. emotional harm
d. sexual abuse/harm
Physical Harm: is when a child has been injured by a person who has care or custody of him, or if that person has permitted the injury. This includes, but is not necessarily restricted to, physical beating, wounding, burning, poisoning and related assaults causing visible or invisible physical injuries. Physical harm for the purposes of these provisions is also reportable if the child’s health is at serious risk because of an adult’s neglect or refusal to obtain necessary care or treatment for him. Failure to thrive diagnosis are included in this the definition.
Malnutrition: addresses a lack of sufficient or adequate nourishment. Dehydration is included in this definition. Emotional Harm: refers to a situation where a child’s emotional needs have been so seriously neglected as a result of rejection or lack of affection that intervention is essential. In such cases, the mental ill-health is reportable if the action or attitude of the person who has the child’s care is the primary cause of the child’s condition. It is usually accompanied by an unwillingness or inability on the part of the care-taking person to assist the child to obtain appropriate treatment.
Emotional Harm: refers to a situation where a child’s emotional needs have been so seriously neglected as a result of rejection or lack of affection that intervention is essential. In such cases, the mental ill-health is reportable if the action or attitude of the person who has the child’s care is the primary cause of the child’s condition. It is usually accompanied by an unwillingness or inability on the part of the care-taking person to assist the child to obtain appropriate treatment.
Sexual Abuse/Harm: refers to any improper sexual activity between a child and the adult who has his care or custody. The consent of the child is irrelevant, as is the absence of physical injury.
CHILD FAMILY PROTECTION in Ontario
HUMAN RIGHTS in Ontario
Child & Family Protection Services in Ontario & across Canada is our mission!!!